Leather music folder made from top grain Napa leather. Luxuriously makes performing easier. Holds with one hand.
This unique choir folder, made with genuine top-grain Napa leather, is the best folder money can buy.
- Clear vinyl window holds notes and programs
- Personalize with custom gold foil embossing
- New hinge with 12 octavo cords and removable three ring binder. Holds sheet music securely in concert.
- Easy to hold with one hand, thanks to the hand strap on the spine.
- Bottom strap keeps the folder from flopping open.
- The bottom strap holds the folder in two snap positions: 90 degrees and 110 degrees.
The hand strap on the spine and stabilizing strap on the bottom make the folder easy to hold securely with one hand. MyMusicFolders special feature: The bottom strap has two snap positions: 90 degrees and 110 degrees. If room on the risers is tight, use the 90 deg. snap, which keeps the folder open at 90 deg. or spread out a bit wider with the 110 deg. snap. Other choir folders do not feature this option. High density plastic ‘living hinge’ is lightweight and allows the folder to lie mostly flat. (The Maestro isn’t really intended to be used on a music stand or piano. Classroom Choir Folders are great on music stands) The Maestro leather music folder has 12 octavo cords and a simple-to-remove 3 ring binder. The three ring binder is easier to remove and re-attach thanks to the new elastics design. Also available: Limited quantities of brown leather and other colored and textured purse leather music folders. These are one of a kind music folders. Please call for details.