Orchestra directors can be horrible people…
…and with good reason. They drink because of F holes, and not the fun kind.
This red-band, 54-card expansion deck is meant to be shuffled into the main card game to create a decidedly more mature gaming experience. There's cussin', y'all. Hide it from the kids, someplace they won't ever look. Maybe their instrument locker?
Expansion Deck Details & Specifications
- 54 high quality, 300 gsm, glossy question and answer cards
- contained in a branded tuck box that matches the Orchestras Are Awful game
- game dimensions: 3 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 3/4”, 4 oz.
- contains profanity, sexually explicit descriptions, and references to alcohol. It is adult in nature and is intended for players age 18 and older.
- All expansion cards have a red banner across them on one side so they are easy to distinguish from the regular cards. When shuffled together, they look the same, but when held facing you the difference is obvious. That makes it easy to quickly separate the expansion cards from the regular ones.