Choral Performer Folder
A Choral Folder that makes performing easier. Holds music securely. Holds with one hand.
- Clear pocket for name card. Also, two bottom-strap snap positions: 90 degrees and 110 degrees.
- Lightweight flexible hinge with ten octavo cords. Holds sheet music securely in concert.
- Bottom strap keeps the folder from flopping open so you can hold it with one hand.
Performer Choral Music Folders
A very light weight folder designed specifically for performance, the Performer Choral Folder weighs only 13 oz. It measures 10.25"x12.5" and is compatible with Wenger Folio Cabinets.
The rounded pockets make the folder lighter weight.
The hand strap on the spine and stabilizing strap on the bottom make the folder easy to hold securely with one hand.
The bottom strap has two snap positions: 90 degrees and 110 degrees. If room on the risers is tight, use the 90 deg. snap, which keeps the folder open at 90 deg. or spread out a bit wider with the 110 deg. snap.
High density plastic ‘living hinge’ is lightweight and allows the folder to lie mostly flat. (Not really intended to be used on a music stand or piano). If you are looking for a folder that will lie flat, perhaps the Classroom Band and Orchestra folder will work.
The Choral Performer folder has 10 elastic cords to hold octavos and sheet music.
Order Choral Music Folders Here
|Qty||Performer Choral Music Folder with elastic cords and hand straps (per each)||Repeated Embossed Text. 1 or 2 lines.|
Orders for unembossed music folders usually ship within 2 working days.
Our shipping charges are based on the actual shipping charges from UPS and USPS. We try to get as close to actual shipping charges as we can without losing money.
Purchase Orders accepted from schools, churches and other institutions. You will be asked for your PO number at checkout when using our secure shopping cart. or call for details(888-266-0731).
- Repeated Text: $6.00 Same text on each folder, 1 or 2 lines. Qty discounts start with 2 folders!
- Individual name: $6.00 per folder.
- Sequential numbering: $1.50 per folder
- Folder Embossing Details